3rd Annual Corporate Credit & Debt Recovery Summit 2019
As per International Monetary Fund (IMF), there is a rise of 7.2% of corporate debts in India in 2018. Corporate debt in emerging market economies including India, which used to average at 49% GDP nearly a decade ago, has now risen to 55% of GDP. Bad debt and working capital are serious concerns for any company and business today, especially after the GST impact and Demonetisation. It has been known that cash flow problems have led to the ruin, failure and bankruptcy of otherwise successful concerns in the industry.
Debt recovery across any industries is always changing and ever-evolving. Laws related to consumer credit, creditors rights, and collections are constantly under revision. Tools, technology, and resources are regularly appearing and disappearing. What's more, you must stay on top of not only debt collection, but also of related industries like compliance and fraud.
3rd Annual Corporate Credit & Debt Recovery Summit will offer an excellent platform, wherein stalwarts from the industry will discuss the latest strategies and techniques to create a robust credit and collection process in your organisation. The summit will hold interesting keynote discussions, breakout groups, continuing education, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Chief Financial Officer
Schneider Electric Infrastructure Limited
Finance, Shared Services Controller
Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Cook India Ltd.
Head – Credit Control & Collections
Sterlite Power Transmission Limited
General Manager & Director - Carrier Settlements & International Collections
Tata Communications Limited
P. K. Ranganathan
Head – Finance (CFO) – Foundry Division
Ashok Leyland Limited
Head – Order to Cash, India Region
DHL Global Forwarding
Founder & CEO
TanServ Business Process Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Latest Trends, Strategic Credit Management and Technologies
- Impact of GST, Creating Credit Policies and Performance measures
- New Methods in Credit Assessments and Legal provisions
- Credit Policies and Recovery Strategies in Manufacturing, Construction, Infrastructure and Service Sectors
- Cash flow issues in SME's and Collection/Debt recovery from Government agencies
- International Debt recovery and Cross Border litigations
- Reasons for Delinquency and Outsourcing Collections
- Negotiation Skills and Best practices of Collector/AR professional
- Procedures in Bankruptcy and Debt Restructuring
Why should you attend?
- Special focus on Corporate Debt Recovery
- Credit Policy and Cross Border Credit Management
- Debt recovery outsourcing and Legal aspects of Debt Recovery
- Discussion on new technologies for efficient debt recovery
- Exclusive opportunity to network with the leaders from the industry and your peers
Who will you meet?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Heads of Treasury
- Heads of Credit & Control
- Heads of Collections, Recovery
From the following industries
- Auto Components
- Heavy Engineering
- Food & Beverages
- Oil and Gas